Yggdrasil Gaming Review
Online casinos with Yggdrasil games
- Exclusive Bonus100% up to $200
30 Free Spins
- Exclusive Bonus100% up to $500
- Exclusive Bonus100% bonus on 1st five deposits upto $3500
- Exclusive BonusUp to ₹.80,000
75 free spins
- Exclusive Bonus100% deposit bonus upto $50
50 free spins
- Exclusive BonusWelcome Package up to €1500
150 welcome free spins and other Free spins for playing the game of the day
YGG is a Maltese firm founded in 2013 by a top NetEnt official, actually the former CEO. Mr. Frederick, the founder, and owner of Yggdrasil gaming solutions, had the vision to integrate modern technology to create interactive and involving casino events.
Although it has been a few years down the line since its foundation, it has developed many innovative events with the latest versatile move witnessed in their 3D slots events. Yggdrasil games are all about advancing the user experience and not having voluminous events with no consistent flow of play.
They are more into ensuring that users follow a thrilling storyline in their iGaming activities. Wouldn't that ideally improve your player retention and thus guarantee ultimate success in driving in more players? Definitely yes; as far as casinos need Yggdrasil gaming products, players are also key stakeholders in the designs since they determine the banker's overall success rate.
Therefore, this company has always sought to work out a dependable approach through which players can primarily enjoy the gaming experience and meet their profit goals.
As they always state, technology is at the heart of all their operations, which extends to the level of Yggdrasil gaming for mobile and online casinos. The firm's integrations have grown fast, which is evident in the shifting numbers from 894 in 2018 to a projected 1700 in 2021.
Although most of these developments have been gradual, their growth rate has been relatively rapid and dynamic in general. This exclusive software offered by Yggdrasil entails the following unique qualities and features;
- Customized UI
- Products optimized for mobile integration, and
- Player interaction tools.
From Yggdrasil reviews and feedbacks, it is clear that this firm has given its partners a rare opportunity to make plenty of income.
On the other hand, players will be in for fantastic gaming, with the newest technology being key to their software design. Some benefits of Yggdrasil gaming are:
- They are creative and innovative; thus, their games are certainly involving
- There are more ways for players to win
- Customizable events. Slots and den owners have the power to change settings of their games such that players and the house get an even edge
- Their software is licensed. Therefore, there are no instances of lacking clarity because the regulators are always on the watch to prevent unfair gaming cases
- The Yggdrasil software is an award-winning one and thus easily earns the user's trust
There are not many Yggdrasil disadvantages since the firm has always worked towards perfection. However, they have several shortcomings, with the main one being that; most of their games are slots-related.
Although a significant number of users follow these, we expect some punters to seek alternatives like table games, wheels, and many more. Therefore, it would be ideal if Yggdrasil considers using its great software to create events in the missing categories.
After exploring the Yggdrasil gaming operations, our experts established the following concerning their software, products, and the company in general.
- Most of their games feature slots machines
- The firm's location is in Malta
- Founded in 2013
- Yggdrasil belongs to Frederick, a former senior member of the NetENT team
- They currently work with 17 licensed jurisdictions, and their products are only available in regulated markets
- It is a young company that is continually matching up to the quality levels of older and more established companies like Microgaming
The other crucial fact is that Yggdrasil gaming software is a reputable brand in the iSENSE sector. Their screen resolution, edge projection, and other view quality aspects are at their best.
About the company
The name Yggdrasil is a coining of many casino game names in the industry. The increased scalability fosters their bragging rights as they target global expansion through IP licensing. This firm's developers commit and dedicate their effort to the provision of highly innovative mechanics that surpass and surprise users' expectations. In addition to their partnership with top casino services providers like WilliamHill, Yggdrasil holds significant awards.
This company has always complied with the industry's best practices, and thus responsible gambling is an integral part of their services. Of course, they make intriguing events that will capture the player's attention because of their catchy storylines. However, the company is always striving to ensure players limit their gaming activities to prevent gambling addiction cases. In the rest of this guide, we will explore critical topics about Yggdrasil software.
History and Milestones
Since we already covered most of the Yggdrasil gaming necessary information, let's highlight their significant achievements in a stepwise manner:
- 2013: The company was established in its operational headquarters; Malta
- 2014: They Rolled out iSENSE version 2.0 technology. Their first client was acquired within the same year, and a Malta license secured as well
- 2015: Yggdrasil launched YGG network campaigns, which led to a big boost of the firm's in-game promotional tools
- 2016: Yggdrasil gaming was licensed by the United Kingdom, Gibraltar, and Romania boards. They also launched their social media sharing tool
- 2017: The innovative Fusion Realms game mechanics was found. Their Swedish parent company was also established and became the marketing, HR, finance, and studio headquarter for Yggdrasil
- 2018: Started offering their services in Denmark and Spain. The company was also rebranded as other vital services were launched, and they included; YGS Masters program, the biggest jackpot payout of MEUR 7.8, bingo, and table games
- 2019: Upgraded YGS masters and renamed it to YG masters. In the same year, their UX/UI designs were boosted, and Sweden got re-regulated
- 2020: Yggdrasil gaming received the innovator of the year award, started more than 40 games hence expanded their scope, received futureproof business, and acquired a license at the Isle of Man.
There was a lot of revamping done on this provider's services within these years, and you can get the details from their site, Yggdrasilgaming com.
Technologies and integration
Punters playing games from this provider experience a vast range of events which are facilitated by the following mechanics:
- SplitzTM: These have massive winning potential with all involved slot machines optimized for player engagement. For instance, the first Yggdrasil game designed through this mechanic was the Temple Stack, which avails over 200000+ ways of winning
- MultimaxTM: This mechanics involves events that accumulate multipliers such that the first win contributes to the next possible hit. The accumulation means that as the player win progresses from a lower reel to the next, their profits increase significantly
- GIGABLOXTM: Events by this technology contribute to intuitive and exciting spins with massive returns projected at a glance.
Courtesy of their ever-evolving and fabulous products, Yggdrasil software awards are quite many.
The following list covers the significant medals in their cabinet:
- The Innovator of RNG casino software in 2018 and 2019
- Slot Provider of the year in 2016 and 2017
- The IG awards winner of 2017
- Gaming software supplier of the year in 2016
- Innovator of the year in 2018, 2019, and 2020 consecutively
- Software rising star in 2015
These are big awards that Yggdrasil carried away after beating top providers. These wins show how the company has stretched its service excellence and exceeded established brands' performance in the casino software provision sector.
Yggdrasil API Integration
Whether on mobile or desktop devices, the games and gaming solutions from this company are highly compatible. Their iSENSE 2.0+ is an HTML5 client framework that continues to lead the industry while the Yggdrasil gaming platform technology entails using micro-services to boost products' flexibility and usability.
They also have the platform designed through the latest "Java" technology, another popular and reliable version with optimal integration capacities. Since their purpose to satisfy customer demands is not over yet, Yggdrasil software developers are continually following up on newer technologies to improve the compatibility and integration of events.
Their main events are categorized into video slots and table games. The categories are further classified into different types: jackpot, collections, and buy bonus types.
Here are the top Yggdrasil casino games:
- Joker Millions
- Jungle Books
- Table games
Recognized Casinos That Offer Yggdrasil Gaming Software
The trust in this provider has grown fast, and that's why some international bankers have their gaming solutions within their scope.
Visit any of the following bookies and find Yggdrasil software products:
- William Hill
- Betsson group
- Mr. Green casino
- Gioco digital
- Bet365, and
- GVC Holdings
Their microservices architecture ensures that mobile users have access to products and a similar experience as those on desktop.
Players can conveniently interact with Yggdrasil mobile gaming solutions from phone platforms offered by one of the casinos mentioned in the previous section.
It is a casino software company that provides both slots and table games
They are providers of casino games and other gaming solutions
They only operate where they hold valid legal approvals
Plenty of these exist in slots and jackpot games thanks to their Multimax mechanics